re:speedo-heads up disply was: speedometer-transparent first surface reflector needed

Can you send me the schmatic of that tach adaptor 8cyl -> 6

Daniel

From: cwagner@info2000.net
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: re:speedo-heads up disply was: speedometer-transparent first surface reflector needed
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:16:59 -0700

As for the reflective surface, that is the least of my concerns.
What I am looking for is for a two or three digit electonic
speedometer circuit/schematic that I can adapt for use as a HUD.
If any of the electronic people out there have any thing that can
help, I could use as much as possible.  By the way, earlier I was
asking about a tach adapter to convert a v8 signal to a 6 cyl signal,
etc., I have designed one if anyone wants a copy of the shematic.
Works good.