Re: re:MEMCALs was:Re: Analog Cadillac/Bendix to'730

Snap-On and several other sources sell a prom reference book, but it lists
all the proms gm has sold over the years.  There are hundreds of prom part
no.s for the 730/727.
  The gm dealers will only sell you the latest version, by application.
99.9999% the latest revision is the best to start with.
Grumpy
   Dam Rockingham interupting my engine R+R <g>....

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org