Re: re:MEMCALs

I guess its the limphome stuff that has me concerned, at some point I will be 'overcamming' the engine and don't want to fry the motor by leaning it out ( maybe I should just count on a tow truck). I'll check with a local dealer maybe there's a 'radical' vette MEMCAL out there.
haven't been able to get into the archives lately to research.. are the links active?
byE
Mike
Swayze
mswayze@truswood.com