Re: Debugger board for P4 ECMs

Ludis,
could this debugger be setup to go through an ECM checkout routine in order to verify whether an on the bench ECM is a 'good' unit or to locate a malfunctioning part of an ECM?
> > > I can dump and alter memory, I/O, and registers including the PC.  I can
> > > also run simple programs written in an interpreted language.  There's

the RPN I'm guessing would be similar to an HP calculator with specific memory addresses to read. do you have this documented any where. I will be checking out the schematic later today.
> several other languages.  The best description is TinyBASIC with RPN
> expressions.  It was designed for speed, not elegance.  You wouldn't
> --
> Ludis Langens                               ludis (at) cruzers (dot) com
> Mac, Fiero, & engine controller goodies:  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/

byE
Mike
Swayze