Re: Troublesome Eprom

I read it, then verified the read against the chip.  After getting
way off track, I found the saved .BIN was bad by trying to verify the
checksum.  By then, I'd erased the chip, so the original calibration
was lost.  I guess I'll have to use trial and error to find out what
it is now.  I guess in the worst case it becomes a candidate for a ZIF
socket.
Shannen