Schematic proofreader needed

I have a schematic of the 1227730/1227749 ECMs about 90% done.  Can
anyone familiar with these ECMs proofread it in the next few days?  If
so, I'll put a preliminary version on my web site.  Parts of the
schematic are cut & pasted from schematics for other ECMs.  Some
component values, filter capacitors, pullup resistors, and so on need to
be double checked against actual '730s.