Re: LS1 Pinouts

I have the official truck manuals which I belive has the pinouts for the 4.8,
5.3 and 6.0 truck motors.  The ls1 is the 5.7 versoin of these motors.  I can't
FTP from where I am (firewall??), butI could fax photocopied pages to someone if
they were willing to do the work and FTP this stuff up.  Any one want to?  The
truck stuff should be very similar to the f body 5.7.