To: GMECM
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 9:23 AM
Subject: curious about sfi

this may be dangerous thinking but;
since I will probably need to install an injector driver anyway

would it be possible using the pulse from the '727 injector driver circuit in the ECM to control a 'black box' SFI injector circuit synched using a crank sensor. I had read that the old volkswagon FI was static at 15deg B4 the intake opening. what I am curious about is "multiplexing?" the pulse from the existing driver and "synching" it with the crankshaft sensor. would some of the DIS circuitry be able to do this?
anybody out there been dere,done dat?