New .bins on ftp site

There are new files at the ftp site from Lyndon.

A base calibration is there, ADTCSTK.bin.  The application is a 1988
5.0L GM TBI truck
with auto 4L60.  The modified .bin description is below.
Shannen

> ADTCCAM.BIN
>
> This binary was reworked to provide excellent power
> gains and performance over the stock calibration due
> to changes in the following:
>
> 1. 305 to 355 CID Displacement
> 2. Retained factory TBI Injectors
> 3. Retained factory fuel pressure
> 4. Compression of 9.4 to 1
> 5. Headers with 1-5/8 Primary tubes
> 6. Camshaft 112 L/C overlap 61 degrees
>    Intake duration 209 @ .050
>    Exhaust duration 216 @ .050
>    Intake lift .435
>    Exhaust lift .455
>    Advertised duration 283 int and 286 exh.
>
> Truck pulls hard from mid to top and could still use some
> bottom end tuning...but this is a good start for anyone.
> Use at your own risk...

--- Begin Message ---
Explorer vs 4.0, Windows 95 plus, and a Compaq non-Pentium...maybe this is
the reason ? I should be using the new 433, but its' been giving me grief...
Here's an attached explanation of the
binary, too...thanks again for uploading for me.

Lyndon.