Rom Changers

In my web travels, I found this Japanese guy's ROM changer.
It uses multiple PROMS of the same size rather than one large
one but I'm sure it could easily be adapted to take one large
EPROM (say a 27512 to replace 4 27128's).

I don't think I should put it on incoming since I don't have permission.

http://www.keisei.tsukuba.ac.jp/~kashima/rom_ch/rom_chgr.html

Just look for the PDF image and download it:

http://www.keisei.tsukuba.ac.jp/~kashima/rom_ch/rom_chgr.pdf

I had a quick look at it and it looks like it should work fine.

Christian Hack
DESIGN ENGINEER
christianh@edmi.com.au
EDMI Pty Ltd