RE: Conversion table

I am modifying a '94 Chevy 5.7L TBI.  I am trying to find the specification
of the PCM and appropriate .ecu to use in Promedit.  I have searched the
archives and tried the 7747.ecu, both unsuccessfully.

If anyone could supply this information or a possible source for this
information I would greatly appreciate it.

Please email me directly at ramsey_foster@mensor.com.

PS:  Any information regarding an emulator for this system would be great
also.