Re: Fw: Dummy at CSH, HQ

At 11:45 AM 3/7/2000, you wrote:
 Sorry to all, I sent out a virus last night, I don't know what I did wrong
 with McAfees to let it slip thru, my apologies for any incoveniences.

Hehe... Twas a good test of Norton AV's email protection!  Works great!

 I did just get a totally clean bill of health for every bit of biopsy, lab
work, and PT level, which has eased my mind.  Also, some med changes,
finally about gotten rid of the shakes, and upset stomach,  even had a
little chili the other night, without getting sick.  Life is getting even
better

Cool!
Glad to hear things getting better!
If you're ever in NC, look me up and I'll fix you some of my Step-Son's chili!