Re: Fw: Dummy at CSH, HQ

At 11:45 AM 7/03/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> I did just get a totally clean bill of health for every bit of biopsy, lab
>work, and PT level, which has eased my mind.  Also, some med changes,
>finally about gotten rid of the shakes, and upset stomach,  even had a
>little chili the other night, without getting sick.  Life is getting even
>better

The day software virui cross the 'species barrier' to bio organisms will
be a strange time indeed ~`:

These days with 3d faxes and chemical probes driven by ai, we may be closer
then expected <sigh>

Give us a bowl of chilli mussles and taco's on the side any day ;-)

Rgds

Mike Massen

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"

Pictures of site installation at Mendulong near Sipitang, Sabah (Malaysia) for
container based RAPS...   http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus

Vehicle modifications on GMH Turbo, twin tyres, possible 175Kw at wheels
Preliminary pictures at http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus/Twin_tyre_vehicle/

My editorial on twin-tyre opinion and good reference about tyres:-
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2195/ttyreopinion.html