Re: Plug reading

At 12:39 AM 3/8/2000, you wrote:
Does Alex's scan tool allow for fuel trim relearn ? If so, do a fuel
trim reset, and go for some more WOT runs after a 15-20 mile drive.
Recheck the O2 at WOT. If fuel trim returns to anything higher than -10%,
it's removing fuel (kinda like lower BL numbers). FP could be high or MAF is
slewed lean. If the O2's don't switch between 200 and 800, but seem to stay
on the rich side (400-900), the O2's are possibly the problem.

It will do a "reset of all emission related parameters" it says... Supposed to reset the trouble codes and I'm not sure if it resets anything else... During cruise, the O2's switch rapidly (except the after cat O2's) between 150 and say 800 or so.