RE: VATS

	Check the ECMguy's page, he has a whole prom from a 90/91 (same
car)vette totally commented.
	By the way, the key resistance goes into the CCM(?) in the 91 vette
and that sends the frequency to your ECM.  The tolerances seem to be very
wide for the expected frequency input though, 33-60 hz I think.
	I'm putting a '90 vette tpi into a 75 vette.  Good luck.

	Max

	PS. I would like to thank the ECM guy in a BIG way.