Re: AWWH and AWUP

AWWH, and AWUP are Broadcast Codes, and refer to the memcal which contains
the programming, and calibrations.  Like all engines some respond better to
some calibrations then others.
   Might check the FTP,
Can you copy his?.
   Last resort is checking with gm for what is available, and buying one, or
going to junkyards, and trying to hunt one down.
  Tunercat has some resonably priced editing stuff for the late trucks.
You'll need to find out what the entry is at 4008 to get the Prom Mask ID,
to get the right editor.
Grumpy