Re: 89 F-body ECU file = 89 Y-body ECU file?

> On the ftp site is a file, APYP_7165_89Vette.ECU.  Will this ECU file work
> for the bin file from an 89 F-body 5.7L stock chip?  If not, does anybody
> have an ECU file for 89 F-body 165 BIN files?

The "key" here is what the entry is at 0008, which is the prom mask ID
number.
Becareful with vett to F-body stuff some of the stuff doesn't quite line up.
If I were you I drop by the ecmguys site, and read up on the 165 he has
hac'd there
Grumpy

 Finally got my motor done and