Idle richness with 7747.

OK, I've got the burner up and running and a boat load of chips, an eraser,
and have been playing/tuning my F-Body crossfire 350 combo. The reason I say
playing is because I haven't started serious tuning, more like poking it to
see what it does as a way to get used to the different functions and they're
effect. Thru all this I've noted that the idle richness is around the
800-850 range and straightens out when it hits closed loop. My last few
chips have been based on a non closed loop bin, and now not only is the idle
rich, but since it never goes closed loop it stays that way, and it is even
there at steady cruise. When driving it my O2s change, but when cruising(say
2500rpm with 23-24inches vacuum) it goes back to the steady 800-850
readings. I've tried changing the coolant -vs - AFR, the main fuel table
etc.. with no luck.

What do I need to change/work-on to adjust my open loop idle fuel, and is my
cruise problem caused by it going back into that open loop idle circuit due
to the high vacuum and low throttle position used to maintain a stead speed?

FYI, I'm using Winbin and  the CATS engine software to do my bin changes.

Thanx,
Kevin R