Re: Idle richness with 7747.

>Thru all this I've noted that the idle richness is around the
> 800-850 range and straightens out when it hits closed loop. My last few
> chips have been based on a non closed loop bin, and now not only is the
idle
> rich, but since it never goes closed loop it stays that way, and it is
even
> there at steady cruise. When driving it my O2s change, but when
cruising(say
> 2500rpm with 23-24inches vacuum) it goes back to the steady 800-850
> readings. I've tried changing the coolant -vs - AFR, the main fuel table
> etc.. with no luck.

These 800 numbers, O2 millivolts?.
Yep, that is rich, if nothing you do makes any changes try lowering the fuel
pressure.
What kind of Block Learn Numbers are you running?.
Is there a vacuum leak?.  I'd double check things tune-up wise just to make
sure you got a good foundation, to work with
I usually roughed things out with 10% changes in the VE table.
Do you have access to a scanner or diacom?.
Grumpy