Re: Big cams are better

Hi, Joe.  I'm running crossfire injection on a 302 Chevy with 214 deg
I / 234 deg E duration @.050, 64 deg overlap.  A bit smaller, but she
idles really well.  The original F car ecm had real trouble with the
MAP fluctuations, but the 7747 seems to do well.  I've also turned the
idle up a bit, which is a good thing when trying to smooth MAP
fluctuations.
Shannen