Intro and a Request!

I've just joined the list... thought I would introduce myself! I ran across
the site about a year ago and it got me really interested in tuning my '85
corvette. I found out really quick that the '85 ECM sucks! Anyway, I finally
bought a Needham's PB10 and Datarase II, and use the Tunercat software to
save my files. I've created a few chips, and I'm hooked. I rebuilt my L98
last december, putting a 214/214 duration .443/.443 lift cam, with most
other engine components remaining stock. I did open up the intake and remove
the catalytic converter, but that's about it. I may eventually swap the '85
ECM out for a '86-'89 ECM in the future. In the meantime, I'm having fun
playing with the 2732A chips on my '85 ECM.

Now, for my request.... I'm trying to locate the prom carriers that the
2732A EPROM go inside when the mount to the ECM. I know there was a group
purchase some time ago for these, and at the time they were about a quarter
each. The part I'm talking about is the Robinson Nugent PRC-246-E3 I think.
Anyway, I can't find anywhere to get these in small quantities, and the
price has gone up considerably! If anyone has any they would like to sell,
I'll pay $1 to $1.50 for 5 or 10 of them if you have them..... please email
me if you have any you'd like to sell me....

Thanks!
Craig Marcho
http://welcome.to/corvette/ <http://welcome.to/corvette/>