Re: 4L60E Trans controller/Ward

The 93-95 GM pickups as Ward mentioned used P6  PCMs, and any can be used to
control a 4L80E.
Some common pcm numbers are
16196395
16197427
16168625
The following mask numbers apply  OE, and OD
Tuner cat sells editors for these pcms.
Since I have no idea about what your running, so the interfacing is an
unknown.  The gm pcms look to need TPS and VSS for doing the shift control.
The tunercat editor I have for one of em shows the shifting by MPH, as a
function of TPS.
Then some other line pressure stuff.  I haven't played with it to comment
clearly about how it all works, or where to start in setting it up.
Grumpy
   Does that cover it?.