Re: 89 F-body ECU file = 89 Y-body ECU file?

Don't be so fast to suggest unless you've gotten further emperical
data to support it...  Though I don't claim to have a fully tuned
'730 bin file yet, I tested the '730 and '165 systems head to head
last weekend at the track and the '165 was constitantly 0.1 second
faster in the 1/4 mile on my car..  (Est. 400 gross HP)

(I have built an adaptor cable that routes the '165 OEM harness to a
 '730, and my car is equiped with both MAP and MAF sensors and dual
 knock sensors...
	http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~davis/z28/ecm_swap_730/
)

Quarter-mile runs with the car, each about 15 minutes after one another..

	1 (MAP) 13.098@105      (let car shift to OD)
	2 (MAP) 13.095@105      (let car shift to OD)
	 3 (MAF) 12.941@105      (kept car in 3rd to 5600rpm)
	 4 (MAF) 13.071@103      (let car shift to OD)