RE: 89 F-body ECU file = 89 Y-body ECU file?

Wow... all I wanted was an ECU file.  So, I'm thinkin the answer is no it
won't work and nobody has the mythical ECU?  I have a few very basic follow
on questions...
1) Is there an ECU and BIN for a 730 on the ftp site?  (Haven't looked yet.)
2) When converting a system do you need to change the plenum or manifold, or
is the MAP sensor hole always there?
3) If I want to get a 730, where can I get one, junkyard?  What's a "good
price"?

Steve