RE: 89 F-body ECU file = 89 Y-body ECU file?

Ok  if you want me to elaborate....  Map sensors are cheap..... maf are
expensive.... Really expensive.  On a rump rump cam maf sensors give erratic
readings  more so than map.. map you can dampen.  On mod engine as mine, maf
would only read to about 2800rpm where it maxed out (255).  Map is
unlimited.  Maf is bulky and takes up room in intake track.
For emp evidence.   Maf @ 400cfm there is a press drop of 4 in h2o.  so
fairly restrictive @ 500cfm pd is 12.5in h2o. (This is a gutted and ported
maf)   A stock maf should be worse.
		From what I've seen on the list, it is not yet possible or
it is really difficult and expensive to enable to read past 255.  Your diff
in times, may be due to what you said earlier "...  Though I don't claim to
have a fully tuned '730 bin file yet".   I do, with losa help and advise
from Bruce ;0).

On a personal note, I find map much easier to work with and understand (may
be due to my background in mech. eng)
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont