RE: 89 F-body ECU file = 89 Y-body ECU file?

Ya , a bit.,, not so much the iat as much as the cts.  Think it was more to
do with the alum heads as they require less enrichment it seems.  Had to
bring the turn on temp for the fan from 108 to 100 and turn off at 101 as
there  was some major over shoot with the large rad.  Fan would turn on at
108 engine would creep to 120 before falling to 100 when fans would turn off
but continue to fall to 90.... Puzzled me with that temp was lower than
thermo stat but there must be enough in heatercore bypass and wp bypass to
bring it down.  Now temp gauge does not move wether fans are on or off.

Also change the spark amount quitea bit and pw a bit for ct   again, might
be due to my setup.
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont