Re: 89 F-body ECU file = 89 Y-body ECU file?

Correction on the ecu file, it is 7730v3.I have an updated 7730v3 file
which take into account the cylinder size of the engine, this way a
person can change the engine size setting in the computer.  If
anyone wants a copy, let me know off list.

On 10 Mar 00, at 19:07, Swayze wrote:

> there is an aujp   .bin,.ECU,.asm files at the ftp site (several ecu for the aujp). I personally prefer '727(underhood '730). suggest you read the archives as to map sensor questions. some of the other applications have both map and maf (though I think the map was primarily for baro). I have a
'727 on the way for about $35 (used). but you could probably get everything you would need (used) for not much more than that if you pull it yourself. I'm no expert but there are some minor differences in the '727(730) apps(tbi,port,etc.)