Re: VE stability

In a message dated 3/10/00 7:08:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sealand@clarityconnect.com writes:

<<  You find that the BLMs change as
 the
 engine idles long term.  I added an "idle temp adder", that slowly ramps
 up as
 it idles. This seems to fix the BLM creep at idle.

What is this? Does it merely raise idle? Does it lock the blm? Please explain
to this :"grasshopper"

<< If you forget it is on, it will
show up as a hole that grows into a peak if you try and fill it.
Ask me why I know..... ;-)>>

Ok, why? Is it because after the vapors are expelled from the canister, the
purging is seen as a vacuum leak?

<<> -- O2 sensor
> temperature/accuracy sensitivity of the O2 sensor.

Could be, but GM tries to take some of this into account in the code.

Is that the reason for many or the multiplers that although appear redundant,
do little adjustments? Of is what you're refering to in the actual rom?

This is a very interesting thread to me, keep it going :-)