Re: MAP signal damping/more cam help

I've never heard from anyone who had any luck with the Turbo City devise,
and I won't be buying anything there, again.  Only good thing about Turbo
City, was that they got me mad enough to figure out EFI (non oem) for
myself.
     I've had some rich running motors, and I'd find it hard to ruin a set
of rings in a 20 min cam break-in with a poor calibration.   Not saying it
couldn't happen, but there would be signs of problems.  If you want to have
a break in MAP signal, just use a Pot and a couple series resistor with it.
Say a 1K on each side of a 10K pot.   Or disconnect say the CTS, and set the
mixture with FP.
    I haven't done the above, mixture wise, since I haven't had one that
bad.
Grumpy

> Kinsler does have a tremendous selection of unique and far reaching items
> (many sources and unique suppliers including many custom).  I recommend
them
> highly as well, there catalog is big and as I recall, they have an info
> packet too (more reading).  Also, TurboCity has a unique item that may be
> what is needed here for you long legged cam users.  They have an
adjustable
> MAP sensor (1 BAR for sure, 2 BAR maybe, I want to call soon on this 2
BAR)