91 Lotus Carlton ECU

Hi There,
I have just discovered how to upload info onto ftp sites, so if anybody is
interested I have uploaded 91_Lotus_Carlton_ecu.bin onto the diy_efi ftp
site. The Lotus Carlton is has a straight 6, 3.6 litre, 24 valve engine,
with two paralleled Garret T25 Turbochargers and a water cooled intercooler
(Lotus call it a Chargecooler). There is a single antiknock sensor, 2
lambda 02 sensors, and MAT, MAP, IAC etc sensors. Standard production
engine output is supposed to be 377BHP and a Max torque of 419ft/lb. Some
nutcases here in the UK have 'chipped' these engines to 450, 550 and even
650 BHP. - Not bad for only 3.6L.

The label on the outside of the ECU states :

SERV. NO. 01228331        AWSX
867519  M011201519
16157519

BAR CODE THINGY
*867519M011201519*

However, the label on the EPROM states : DELCO AXSH 2423. So beware - I
don't know which is correct.

According to another member of this list who was kind enough to reply to my
fitting the GMP4 to the car, or the GMP4 came from a different car. It
doesn't matter much to me. But the same list member also says that turbo
capable software is in demand, so for any turbo freaks out there, please
help yourself to it.

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G