RE: 91 Lotus Carlton ECU

Hi Shannen et al,

No the pinouts don't look much like those. Due to the unexpectedly good
response, both on and off list, I have worked up enough enthusiasm to scan
in the pages of the manual that deal with the connectors, and also the
diagram of the sensor inputs & driver outputs. Since more than one person
has requested it, I have zipped them up and placed them on the diy-efi ftp:
as 91_LC_ECU_MANUAL.ZIP. Sorry, but just these 8 pages come to 425K, so I
hope you all have decent modems.

Just as a matter of interest, how much would a 01228331 cost me to buy in
the states, should mine ever fail ?

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G