RE: Horsepower!!!

Exciting?  8.1L with that much nuts from the factory is kinda unheard of.  And it's a pushrod V8,
too.  It beats the Ford V-10 and the Dodge V-10.  Since all rear-wheel drive american cars will be
gone in a few years anyways, it seems that trucks are sorta taking over in the HP race.

I read that 2000 is supposed to be the first year where truck sales outnumber car sales, too.

Squash
p.s. maybe the 8.1L short-block will be cheaper to purchase if they make zillions of 'em?

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.elknet.net/squash