From: Peter Gargano <peter@ntserver.techedge.com.au>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Delco
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:23:00 +1100

Hi Ben,

Well, I just bought a JE Manifold, with throttle body, TPS, injectors,
wiring loom etc.  I'm about to drill some holes in my AlfaSud heads for
these injectors. I'm hope to use the standard 'Sud manifold and graft
on the throttle body with a simple diecast box - just for starters anyway.

What are you doing for ignition? Did you use a JE distributor? How did
you handle the throttle body attachment?

I have some '808 info, but I'm still getting the mechanical part working,
so I haven't done any re-programming yet - hopefully in a few weeks!

regards, Peter