My turn for a conversion

Oh wise ones....

I just ripped a 305 TPI setup off an 89 Camaro. 1228746 ECM. 2732 looking
prom (didnt remove the label to get the #'s off it) 86ANTT calibration. My
question: This car was equipped with VATS, is the flag to turn on the fuel
pump in the prom? or in ROM, meaning this ECM wont be any good for me? I also
have the complete harness (I did cut it where it goes theru the driver side
firewall...I'm gonna strip out the power (alternator) crap anyway. Hope I
didnt bite off more than I cared to chew. This car is my beater....dont need
it down for a month. The mechanical swap will take 20 mins...but the rewire
and subsequent recalibration will probably take me time. Think this cal will
be a drop in? Its going from a 305 camaro to a 305 Monte, if it runs ok the
way it is, it'll give me time to play, vs having to get the cal right B4
turning it over..

Anyone have any insight?