Re: My turn for a conversion

> << > and subsequent recalibration will probably take me time. Think this
cal
>  will
>  > be a drop in? Its going from a 305 camaro to a 305 Monte, if it runs ok
>  the
>  > way it is, it'll give me time to play, vs having to get the cal right
B4
>  > turning it over..
>
>  If the 350 is stock, just get a Throttle body off of a 87-91 gm Pickup
350,
>  use a oem 350 auto/stick calibration, and, go for it.
>  >
>  > Anyone have any insight? >>
>
> Well..its a 305, and the Monte is a 4bbl right now. You saying the truck
TBI
> fits a 4BBL manifold?  Or you mistype?  The 747 a plug in? Got an
application
> I can look up to get the wiring in the right pins?

Your editing so much out it's impossible to follow you.....
No, a TBI Throttle body doesn't bolt to a 4 barrel manifold, I thought you
said you ripped off a 89 fbody, what, all of it or part of it?   The reason
for the 350 Throttle body is to get larger injectors then the 305 has.  Or
you can go crazy if it's the challenge of an unhac'd ecm, and use the
16xxxxxx  series used in the Caprice Cop cars, that used an even larger
injector, oem....
No typo just responding to what I understood you to mean.
Plug in yes.
87-91 v-8 gm pickups.
Yes, there should be pinouts at the FTP, or write me off list for em..
Yes you want to compare pinouts, I *think* they are the same, or real close,
just the ecm ignores the IAT, so it can be left intact as I recall.