Re: TPI 747

This is so true (lack of room). I'm using the 747 as I started before the
hac's became available. At the time, there was some decent info on the
747, which made it attractive.

I've added patches, along with looking at increasing table sizes. In order
to do a lot of this, I'd like to disable the on-board ROM, add decoding,
then a larger EPROM. It's getting where I'm weighing the cost of going to
a 730, against the investment I have in the 747.

No matter, as I am frantically working on the fuel delivery system for the
TBI. I need to get it running to do a school paper (need the credits).

BobR.