Re: power towers ??

Hp probably means hyena power, the strenght you get from laughing all the
way to the bank, IMHO.  The TBI have such small plenums though that anything
helps, if you want any power higher then cruise.  On a 90 Chevy PU just
changing pintles on the IAC on a 350 made a 3 MPH difference in top end.  So
in a way they do work, just an expensive way.  I'd try an open one, so as to
make it a kinda shared (not hardy open) plenum
Grumpy