Re: power towers ??

I opened up the plenum, in steps, and ever step made more power, I started
just removing the EGR port and that was like day and night, then built a
spacer that raised the entire lid .25, and that was like day and night (on
the x fire the lid is like 12"s square).
  It;s like cutting down the center divider on a dual plane.  What you lose
in torque you more then gain in HP.
Grumpy

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org