Newbies, and archives

If you want to start catching up on your reading, and figuring out EFI, here
are the archives in downloadable form.  Might as well just start reading the
DIY and GMECM stuff from the beginning there is a ton of good info here.
I've been reading them for several years, and I'll be darned if someone
doesn't keep adding new stuf into the old areas.
While these aren't up to date the  the DIY is 12 Meg of must read stuff.
I just downloaded all 3 to see what it takes to do, less than an hour at
4-4.5Kb/sec 56 Modem.
Cheers
Grumpy

 ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming/GM_ECMArchives.zip
ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming/DIY_EFIArchives.zip
ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming/EFI332Archives.zip