RE: Paddle Shifters - Electronic Trans Controller

Speed Pro's base controller is batch-fired, add-on upgrades for sequential
and individual cylinder tuning (individual fuel and ignition curves per
cylinder) are offered as add-on options at extra cost. I'm going with the
full monty to get the most out of this powerplant, and I'll be using the EFI
as my fuel enrichment for the nitrous system.