From: nacelp <nacelp@bright.net>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org <gmecm@diy-efi.org>
Date: Monday, March 20, 2000 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: Cam tuning

I'm not real sure what your trying to get to.  While in a condition of lag
there is little or less then normal boost, at that point, so it is self
correcting at that stage.  On the Buick it's actual flow that generates the
grams per second that the ecm uses for it's computations, so everything is
relative to what the engine is actually doing
Grumpy