Re: Speedo scaler

Grumpy,
	Don't quite know what your question is.

	In the 8051, there are several different scale factors used with the VSS, There
are actually two different computers in the PCM. They have seperate Scaling
routines and very different ways of scaling. The Speedometer Scaling is actually
seperate from the scaling for all of the internal Transmission functions.

		Ken