Help with '85 Corvette '870 ECM

Okay, I've got a Needham's PB-10, a Datarase II, Tunercat software..... all
I need is to know what the heck I'm doing! I've tried changing some things
in the software, but I don't know what to change. Any help would be great...

Here's what I've done:

Rebuilt '85 TPI motor, everything is stock except cam: 280/280 advertised,
214/214 @ .050, .443/.443 lift. I've opened up the airbox lid, removed maf
screens, bypassed TB coolant line, no cat, and Ford 24lb Injectors.

Now, where do I start making changes? My BLM numbers are about 118 around
town, and at WOT they hit 128 like they should, and O2 sensor is about 938.
Is there somewhere in Diacom that tells me what LV8 is being used at any
given time? What things should I change in the chip for my cam and
injectors? I've got the stock '870 ECM with some 2732A EPROM's.

I'm also looking for an ecu file to use with Winbin. Anybody made one yet?

Thanks for any guidance!

(I've read tuning101, but still need help with the '870 MAF system....)

Craig Marcho
http://welcome.to/corvette/

----- End of forwarded message from owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org -----