Re: Help with '85 Corvette '870 ECM

Well, if you go get tuning.doc, from the FTP, or go to www.tunercat.com
there is some basic where to start info..  If you have downloaded the
archives, and can search em at home, there are some tables for stuff I've
done, under MAPS, that should help.  Be advised my stuff was using AL vette
oem heads, so there is probably too much cruise timing, and not quite enough
WOT total.
Grumpy