RE: 1228331 (16157364?)

Hi,
Been following this thread with interest. I'm a big believer in having
critical parts in my garage, just in case, rather than having the thing
break and then wishing I had bought one whilst they were still available.
So if any of you out there would be prepared to buy a 1228331 from GM for a
price similar to those in recent postings, then I would pay you double if
you stick it in a jiffy bag (box & bubble wrap ?) and DHL'ed it to me.
Alternativley, if you let me know how to get GM to sell me one, then I'll
try that. I have inquired here in the UK, but GM (Vauxhall) are, as usual,
unable to supply anything at any price.

If you are a company, dealer, or garage, EMAIL me off list and I'll give
you my credit card details. If you are a private individual, then we can
talk cash or international money order.

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G