RE: 1228331 (16157364?)

Just incase I have mislead anyone, I will pay before you ship the goods to
me. None of you know me from Adam, so I don't see why you should trust me.
If you put youself out to help me then I'm prepared to spend the money with
you.

I'm not sure what the problem with out of country VISA card's is though
(it's a Mastercard anyway, but I expect the same problems apply) I have
never had any problems buying things from or in the States before.

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G