Re: Driving an HEI Module with other signals

The voltage drop across a LED is enough to trigger it, soooo.  Any circuit
that you can make a LED flicker, is good enough to use where the pickup coil
would wire to the module.  Howz that for none-EE terms,,,,
Grumpy
    But is polarity sensitive
    GN is due back shortly!!
    The lowest backpressure mufflers in the world have to be the ATR
Pitbulls.  (864) 972-3800.  Using them (1)  3", on the SBC Regal.  It's a
straight thru, yikes, everyone will know when it's on the road <G>..