From: Brent Obermiller <ober_b@sssnet.com>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Driving an HEI Module with other signals
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:41:10 -0500

This may be more of a question than comment:  I thought I
read somewhere that the electrical caused by the reluctor
shifts phase at different rpm (or rate of cutting flux
according to Maxwellian Theory).  Additionally,  it went on
to say that the GM module compensated for that.  The point
being (if this true) is that the point wouldn't shift and
the module would introduce a skew to the timing curve.
-Brent