RE: Distributor Machine/Ignition Tests

Jeez, I was in such a hurry this morning when I typed the earlier message I
spelled distributor wronr, sorry,

Right this minute I don't remember the model of the Sun Distributor machine
I have.  It's a 60's vintage we had in my dad's shop.  I have the ignition
scope and all the accessories that went with it.  I use a mopar ignition
box as my electronic ignition converter.  Matter of fact I've used the
mopar box a lot.  Substituted for several of those ford boxes that used to
fail for little or no reason, used one for a field modulator for a mopar
alternator on a homemade wind generator, used one as a converter for a bosh
fi system from a 70's volvo adapted to a hotrod mistubishi dodge 2.6, have
one on my fuels test/knock engine that uses a tape recorder head as the
pickup from a home made 360 lobe reluctor on the crank, even used a mopar
gold multispark box hooked to a GM reluctor a few years back.  Anyway,
right now my distributor machine has a point tyoe mopar dist. in it that I
have setup with connectors to trigger my experiments measuring the photon
output of high frequency AC plasma ignition of my own creation.  What I
thought I'd do is to put an HEI in the machine and scope the reluctor and
output at a few selected RPMs and then maybe try the pulse gen on the
module and see what I get.  I'll pass the results on next week.
I spend a bit of time figuring out how things work so I can use them for
something which the origional designer never imagined anyway.
vmike