Re: E-prom ereaser& burner

>ok guys I been doin my home work and I think Logictech In
>corpus christi is the one `any body dealt with them??
>                                                 Gene

Do you mean Logical Design Tools? If so, I've purchased the Xeltek Rommaster
2 and Eprom Eraser from them. Both work great. The burner did go up in smoke
(literally) one day for some unknown reason. Xeltek repaired it under
warranty and got it back to me in less than a week. Great service from both
outfits.

Later on I also bought an eprom emulator from them. I was able to connect it
between my car's computer and laptop and send it a bin file. But as soon as
I turned on the ignition key, it died. They currently have it for repair. I
hope I can get it to work with the car.

Nick